Sell Hundreds of Thousands … Even Millions of Books!
Dear Fellow Author,
We know you’re busy … so we’ll get right to the point …
There's two ways to sell books:
Buy Advertising (Expensive)
Get Publicity (Free)
And we're guessing you'd much rather get your advertising for free.
Every best-selling author in history will tell you that the secret to selling books … is publicity. Just ask them.
We are best-selling authors ourselves … and we are experts on book publicity.
We have helped our author clients sell literally tens of millions of books.
That is not a misprint. Read our testimonials below and you’ll see.
And we can help you do the same.
We are Rick Frishman and Alex Carroll ... two of the most recognized, experienced and trusted names in the publicity world today.
Our perspectives are unique because we bring you experience from both sides of the publicity coin:
Rick is the "We do it for you" publicity guy
And Alex is the "Do it yourself" publicity guy
Let's start with Rick:
RICK FRISHMAN, the founder of Planned Television Arts, has been one of the leading book publicists in America for over 33 years. Working with many of the top book editors, literary agents and publishers in America, including Simon and Schuster, Random House, Wiley, Harper Collins, Pocket Books, Penguin Putnam, and Hyperion Books, he has worked with best-selling authors including Mitch Albom, Bill Moyers, Stephen King, Caroline Kennedy, Howard Stern, President Jimmy Carter, Mark Victor Hansen, Nelson DeMille, John Grisham, Hugh Downs, Henry Kissinger, Jack Canfield, Alan Deshowitz, Arnold Palmer, and Harvey Mackay.
Rick is publisher at Morgan James Publishing in New York. In 2010 "MJ" published over 100 books. Morgan James only publishes non fiction books and looks for authors with a platform who believe in giving back. Morgan James gives a portion of every book sold to Habitat for Humanity. (http://www.morganjamespublishing.com)
Rick has also appeared on hundreds of radio shows and more than a dozen TV shows nationwide including OPRAH and Bloomberg TV. He has also been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, Selling Power Magazine, New York Post and scores of publications.
He is the co-author of twelve books, including national best-sellers GUERRILLA PUBLICITY, NETWORKING MAGIC, WHERE'S YOU WOW, and "GUERRILLA MARKETING FOR WRITERS". His 12th book "SHOW ME ABOUT BOOK PUBLISHING" ( with Judith Briles & John Kremer) will be published in the Spring of 2011
He is the co-host (with attorney Richard Solomon) of the radio show Taking Care of Business, which airs every Thursday from 2:00-3:00 pm on WCWP-Radio in Long Island, New York. (www.tcbradio.com) Rick has a B.F.A. in acting and directing and a B.S. from Ithaca College School of Communications and is a sought after lecturer on publishing and public relations and a member of PRSA and the National Speakers Association.
Rick and his wife Robbi live in Long Island with their three children, Adam, Rachel and Stephanie, and two Havanese puppies Cody and Cooper.
Go to www.rickfrishman.com for more information and to get Rick's "Million Dollar Rolodex."
Alex Carroll on the other hand has done it himself. His specialty is radio publicity. Over the past 10 years he has booked himself as a guest on a whopping 1,264 radio shows. (That's over $5 Million in free airtime) He's also been on 78 TV shows ... and been featured in 47 magazine articles and several hundred newspapers. He has sold over a quarter of a million books in the process and generated millions in sales. He is the author of The Radio Publicity Manual and founder of RadioPublicity.com. His thousands of clients have followed his guidance and used his resources to book themselves on literally thousands of radio shows around the world and generated millions in sales.
Between the two of us, we bring you over 50 years of publicity experience and expertise.
And that’s great. So we are publicity experts. That’s nice.
But the truth is … the only thing you really care about is: What can we do for you?
And there’s no one who can tell you that better than our clients.
Here’s what just a few of them have to say about us…
"Rick - I am always comfortable referring my friends to you because I know they'll get treated well. Thanks for all you have done to keep us on the best-seller lists. You da man! - Sincerely, Jack"
Jack Canfield CEO, Chicken Soup for the Soul Enterprises Co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Series (Over 100 Million Copies Sold) www.JackCanfield.com
"Rick - Heartfelt thanks for your enormous part in helping us get here to be the #1 selling authors in America"
Mark Victor Hansen, Co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series (Over 100 Million Copies Sold) www.MarkVictorHansen.com
"It takes more than luck and word of mouth to keep a book on top of the bestseller list ... It takes vision, planning and a dynamic promotional campaign. Planned Television Arts (Rick's company) combines professionalism, experience and market knowledge to provide me with the opportunity to reach millions of people each year through print and radio media. I give PTA my highest recommendation."
John Gray, Author Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus (Over 50 Million Books Sold) www.MarsVenus.com
“For over a decade now, we here at Covey-Link have been using Alex Carroll's Radio Publicity Program and database of top radio shows to promote Stephen Covey’s books and message. Our books have made one best-seller list after another and sold millions of copies, and our radio campaigns have consistently been one of the main reasons for our success”
Greg Link, Co-Founder: Covey Link Inc. (Over 20 Million Books Sold) www.StephenCovey.com
Not only have I been a guest on more than 300 radio shows, but I've also been the "psychic in residence" at two of the biggest radio stations in Houston. My private sessions are thriving, my Boot Camps and teleseminars are usually sold out and I've sold over 170,000 books! Nothing has done more for my career than the radio shows I've been on. Alex your radio package is invaluable, brilliant, genius! There is nothing else like it that allows an entrepreneur to conduct his/her own radio PR campaign. Thank you for sharing it!"
Kim O'Neill, Psychic/Speaker/Author: "How to Talk With Your Angels," "Discover Your Destiny," "The Calling: Journey of a Psychic," "Bond With Your Baby Before Birth,” www.KimONeillPsychic.com
"After purchasing Alex Carroll's radio publicity package and database of producers, I have done over 350 radio interviews in North America and Europe. As a result, I have sold close to 100,000 copies of my book and increased my speaking fee dramatically. If you too, are looking for free publicity, then look no further than Alex Carroll -- an investment in his program is well worth every dollar."
Patrick Snow, Inspirational Speaker and Best-Selling Author: "Creating Your Own Destiny,” www.CreateYourOwnDestiny.com
"I met Alex Carroll and got his program. After listening to all his taped calls, I started calling radio stations in May. I can report the following successes: Several dozen interviews, including WABC in NY, KNX in LA (twice), and my biggest success, WGN in Chicago which resulted in at least 500 book sales and well over $125,000 in commissions and consulting fees. One sale alone was worth $30,500, which I just received! Alex, you are a genius! I can't say it enough; THANK YOU!"
Reecy Aresty, Author: “Pay Less For College,” www.PayLessForCollege.com
"I have been using Alex's Radio Publicity Program for more than ten years to promote not only my own books, but also to further literacy and help special needs kids. Using Alex's radio database, I've been a guest on more than 300 radio shows, and sold more than 50,000 copies of my books. Thank you Alex!"
Pat Wyman, Author: “How To Learn,” www.HowToLearn.com
You get the idea.
Want to sell a ton of books?
Do what our client’s have done.
Invest in our program … invest in yourself … and invest in your future.
Here 's what we have assembled to help you reach the masses for free ... and sell a ton of books:
Alex's database of the top 1,364 radio shows in America
- This is the most comprehensive database of top radio shows ever compiled
- In fact it is the only database in existence that lists ONLY the top shows ... all the rest are filled with dinky little stations
- All stations in Alex's database have a minimum of 100,000 listeners ... all the way up to several million. You get the listener numbers for each station so you'll know exactly how many people you're reaching
- You get the names of all hosts and producers, their time slots (so you know when to call them), and of course all of their contact info (address, phone, e-mail, fax, website)
- You get descriptions of the shows, & many host's bios, often along with summaries of the types of guests and topics they do and don't want. This allows you to target just the shows that are right for you†and saves you a fortune in wasted phone calls and frustration.
- Each station includes a list of all markets that it reaches ... not just its' home city. For example: WTAM in Cleveland also reaches Akron, Canton & Youngstown, giving them another 200,000 listeners. You won't find this data anywhere else.
- All syndicated shows are specially flagged ... and many have lists of their major affiliates. This allows you to single out and target the huge syndicated shows.
- Each talk show is divided into one of 21 categories, so you can sort by the category you want: General Interest, News, Sports, Garden, Money, Computers, Home Improvement, Travel, Food, Legal, Auto, Health, Entertainment, Pets, Outdoors, Real Estate, Psychology, Miscellaneous and several others
- You even get the time zones so you can sort by time zone and maximize your phone call efficiency
A copy of Alex's personal press kit (the one he sends to producers)
- Traditional press kits/releases are designed to pitch stories to print media like newspapers and newspapers ... they were never meant for broadcast media like TV and radio
- If you follow the old model, your radio & TV response will suffer
- Alex's press kit is specifically designed to pitch a show ... not a story ... which is what radio and TV people are looking for
- The formatting and the components are totally different
- You'll get a copy of his ëShow Pitch Sheet,"his "Sample Questions Sheet,"and his "Controversy Sheet" (this one is especially important), as well as several other critical components that he include
- Use this as a template to model your own compelling press kit
Rick's "How To Get On Oprah & Other PR Secrets" (6 hour CD set)
- Not only has Rick Frishman booked many of his clients on Oprah ... he's also been a guest on Oprah himself.
- It's not easy to get booked on Oprah, but Rick reveals all the little known back door secrets and tricks that give you the inside track so you can beat out everyone else who's trying to get on the show.
- He also reveals many other PR secrets including ...
- Why publicity is 100 times better than advertising
- How to work with a PR firm for maximum effectiveness if that's the route you choose to go.
- Creating a line of back-end products to maximize your income as a publisher on a limited budget.
- The 6 words every author wants to hear, but very few do...
- Real life stories about the "legends" in the business and what you can learn from them.
- Understanding the differences between retainers and "pay for placement" PR and why it's important to you.
- What does a publicity department do for you at a publishing firm and what that means for you.
- Designing a press release that will generate results and get the media to pick up the phone and call you.
- How to get published in the traditional manner and not get taken advantage of...
- Tips and techniques to generating "back of the room sales" to maximize your revenue at speaking engagements.
- How agents work, what they do and why you need to get them on your side.
- Understanding the pluses and minuses of radio, TV and other media sources.
- Maximize your effectiveness when you're in front of the media to increase your chances for success.
- When to use radio infomercials and how to maximize your book sales using them.
A copy of Alex's comprehensive, easy-to-read "Radio Publicity Manual."
Over 150 content packed pages. You'll learn:
- The 2 best days of the week to do interviews and why
- How to get radio hosts to book you on dozens of other shows
- The secret to getting your interview scheduled in a prime drivetime slot
- Two reasons why taped interviews should be avoided at all costs
- How to get the radio station's receptionist to work for you, FREE
- The 2 types of credentials ... and which one producers prefer almost every time
- Why a station's wattage and market rankings are totally meaningless
- How to get credentials to get you on the air, even if you're a nobody
- A clever way to get the radio host to keep promoting you, weeks after you're gone
- A foolproof technique for JAMMING the radio station's phone lines and why they love it so much
- Three secrets to getting invited back as a repeat guest ... over and over again
- How to get huge amounts of permanent free advertising on a radio station's website
- The one thing hosts want from their guests more than anything else
- A simple little gimmick that costs less than a nickel, that can literally triple your response rate ... overnight
Rick's 2 day "Author 101 Seminar" (20 hour MP3)
- Learn from top editors, publishers and agents how to get your book SOLD
- Some of the key topics that are covered include:
- How to write and present your book proposal to an agent so that your book can be sold to a publisher.
- What are publishers looking for in a new book? What separates "yes" from "no" and what you can do
to get the best advance.
- What do you need to do to make your book a best seller.
- How to promote yourself using low-cost means online to catapult your sales and exposure into the stratosphere.
A 60 minute CD of Alex's radio interviews
- Listen to a master radio guest in action
- Learn how he immediately establishes his credibility and connects with the audience at the beginning of the interview
- Listen to how he takes charge of the interviews and guides them in the direction he wants them to go
- Hear how he dodges questions he doesn't want to answer ... and bridges to what he does want to talk about
- Learn how he handles callers ... both friendly and adversarial
- Listen to how he interacts (and sometimes argues) with the hosts
- Follow his compelling closes that drive his phenomenal response rates
A FREE radio database update
- The turnover in radio is huge ... hosts and producers are constantly moving and getting fired
- Alex updates his database every 6 months
- Your free update keeps you current for an entire year
Alex's Radio Publicity Masters Course
- 18 Hours on CD ... You get to listen in on the actual live phone calls Alex made as he booked himself on 77 radio shows in 3 1/2 weeks
- He made almost $50,000 in sales from doing these 77 interviews
- PR Firms across America use these CDs to train their employees ... and there's nothing stopping you from doing the same
- Like any business or industry, radio has its own specialized language and code words. Once you've learned how to speak the language, it's a lot easier to get what you want.
- These CDs are like a Berlitz© or Rosetta Stone© language course ... except that instead of learning Spanish or French ... you'll learn the "radio language"
- It takes Alex an average of 5-7 phone calls to book an interview, and you will get to listen to these phone calls in sequential order, one right after another, with his commentary included in between each call to explain what was said, what it meant, and why it was said.
- There is not a training resource like this in existence anywhere. It is a truly amazing tool.
Rick's 3 day "Publishing Seminar" (27 hour MP3)
- Three Content-Packed Days and 22 hours of information.
- 15 Top Publishing And Marketing Experts Reveal a SYSTEM to Double or Triple Your Income as an Author or Publisher
- Learn how to market your book. This seminar alone was $500!
...and, personal one on one mentoring with Rick and Alex in two separate sessions.
A 30 minute one on one mentor/coaching phone session with Rick
- Rick is THE expert in publishing and publicity with 34 years in the field. In addition to his own best selling books, he's worked with thousands of best selling authors - his client list literally reads like a "who's who" of publishing.
- Just some of the important information Rick can discuss with you is...
- What should be in a book proposal to get a publisher to take notice and want to publish you.
- What is your "platform,"why is so important some simple steps to build it.
- One of the main keys for publicity success is getting the media to love you - Rick will tell you how.
- In additional to receiving valuable coaching and advice for your book, Rick will also help you by providing personal introductions to agents and any other resource you'll need to get your project off the ground.
- (To maximize your time with Rick, write a list of questions and issues that you want to discuss with Rick prior to your call.)
A 30 minute one on one mentor/coaching phone session with Alex
- There's nobody in the world that knows more about being a guest on radio shows than Alex ... and this is your chance to pick his brain and get specific advice on your radio campaign and on any other questions you may have
- You are strongly encouraged to go through all of his material first before you schedule your consultation. That way you can maximize your time with him and get answers to your specific questions that may not already be answered in his material.
So there you have it. Everything you need to sell a ton of books ... without spending a dime on advertising.
Never before has getting millions in free publicity and selling books been so easy.
So here's the deal ...
Carroll's database of the top 1,364 radio shows
copy of Alex Carroll's press kit
| A copy of Alex Carroll's "Radio Publicity Manual" E-book
60 minute CD of Alex Carroll's radio interviews
FREE radio database update
Carroll's Radio Publicity Masters Course (18 hour
30 minute phone consultation with Alex Carroll
| Jill Lublin's 1hr DVD - Be Influential Through Guerrilla Publicity
| Rick Frishman's 1 day "Author 101 Seminar" (7 hour CD set)
|• Rick Frishman's 3 day "Publishing Seminar" (27 hour MP3)
|• A 30 minute phone consultation with Rick Frishman
Grand Total Publicity Vault Value............................ $2,887.00
Your price? ... Only $1,497
Click Here To Order The Publicity Vault
Money Back Guarantee!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you sell a ton of books!
Best Wishes For Your Success,